Side Note: I am currently sitting in my apartment listening to our downstairs neighbor's music ... I can even hear him singing along. I love living in an apartment.
Side Side Note: 2 hours later I am still listening to the beat of our neighbor's music. I really like living in apartments now.
Anyways, we spent the first day on the beach in Carlsbad. I got destroyed by the sun and that was after I slathered sunscreen all over me. Apparently sunblock and sunscreen are different. (Who knew??) We saw whales, dolphins, and a sea lion. The next day we drove down to La Jolla and took an excessive amount of photos of seals and sea lions.
Now for the photo dump.
And they are all out of order. I do not have the patience or time to put them in order.
![]() |
| At en elementary school that had a farmer's market there on Sunday. |
![]() |
| Carlsbad |
![]() |
| Apricots from the farmer's market. |
![]() |
| Sandpipers (I think) |
![]() |
| Guy |
![]() |
| View from our room of the sun setting. |
![]() |
| La Jolla |
![]() |
| A beautiful moth in Carlsbad. |
![]() |
| La Jolla |
![]() |
| The view from our room. |
![]() |
| La Jolla Seals |
![]() |
| From the Naked Cafe. We had breakfast there and it was fantastic! They had multiple vegan and vegetarian options. |
![]() |
| La Jolla |
![]() |
| Unknown flower in Carlsbad. |
![]() |
| Where we stayed. |
![]() |
| La Jolla |
![]() |
| La Jolla Sea Lions |
![]() |
| Tamarack Beach Resort |
![]() |
| On our way to Carlsbad. |
![]() |
| La Jolla Sea Lions |
![]() |
| La Jolla |
![]() |
| La Jolla Seals |
![]() |
| La Jolla Seals |
![]() |
| La Jolla Pelicans |
![]() |
| La Jolla Seals |
![]() |
| On our way to Carlsbad! |
![]() |
| Flower fields in Carlsbad. |
![]() |
| Flower fields in Carlsbad. |
![]() |
| Yes, we use a real live GPS that is not also a phone. Yes, we still have "dumb" phones. |
![]() |
| Carlsbad |
![]() |
| Our beach picnic. |
![]() | |
| At the elementary school where the farmer's market was at. If I got to learn fractions like that in school, I'd be a lot better at math now. |









































Your photos are tickling my memory; I haven't found an ocean in Kansas nor have I found Dorothy and Toto, just the tornadoes! I'll be easy to entertain this summer, take me to the sea!
ReplyDelete