I Love Who I Am With You

Most of the songs that resonate with me the most are loves songs. Love songs to God, love songs to babies, love songs to cats, love songs to lovers etc. and so forth. I am always drawn to those songs. It's probably because I have a hard time articulating my feelings, so when I hear something that helps me express what I am thinking I latch onto it and listen to it on repeat.

Here is one such song.
I Like To Be With Me When I'm With You by Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors


(Sorry the song kind of cuts off at the end. This was my favorite version, though.)

I don't think it's hard for you to figure out that I think of Guy when I hear this song. I love who I am with Guy. I would rather laze around in our apartment together than travel to *Italy with anyone else.



Until next time!

*Italy is my number one place to travel to and has been for several years now.

No comments :

Post a Comment