If you are still reading you deserve a medal.
So, I want to please Guy and I really want him to think I am sexy. Well, my pixie cut was very feminine and chic, however not Guy's definition of sexy. So, I am currently growing my hair out. I have been for almost a year now. I am really getting tired of it so I got a hankerin' to do something drastic. Not cut it, mind you, but something different. So ... I dyed it!
I had Guy use his skills (he said he could make it look more realistic, but that it would take more time, and me - being the impulsive person that I am did not want to wait) and make up some shots of what different colors would look like on me.
![]() |
I decided to dye my own hair, because right now I cannot afford $80+ dollar hair-do. I was nervous because every other time I have gotten my hair did I went to a hairdresser that I had gone to for about 9 years. Since we moved to SoCal I haven't found one I trust enough to color my hair. I did a lot of research online and read suggestions, but in the end I kinda disregarded it all and went with what I wanted. I am happy with the result. I used Feria by L'Oreal in the Deep Bronzed Brown 45 color. I was promised highlights by the box and I actually had someone comment today on how they could see the highlights that the hairdresser added, to which I quickly stated that my highlights were from a box!
So, here is the finished product. Different lighting brings out the different tones/hues (?), however I think these pictures are pretty accurate.
BEFORE
![]() |
| Add caption |
If you're having a hard time choosing to change up your hairstyle, just come to me and I'll give you all the encouragement you need! Needless to say, I love changing my hair because it grows out and now I know I can always fall back on my pixie cut if worst comes to worst.
Until next time!









No comments :
Post a Comment